MPH Health and Safety Services
MPH Health and Safety Services can offer a bespoke package to suit your business requirements, from independent visits and advice, to full consultancy and support.
We can offer the following services to supports your business and to fulfil your legal requirements as your competent person in compliance with regulation 7 of the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Site Inspections.
- Risk Assessments.
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Construction Phase Plans
- CDM assistance and advice
- Policy writing.
- Scaffold inspections.
- Respiratory face fit testing.
- Monitor training standards and requirements.
- Health and Safety Audits.
- Health and Safety Policies.
- Health and Safety Training.
- Health and Safety Management systems
- Accident and incident investigation.
- Training assessments.
- Legislation updates.
- Accreditation assistance, management and maintenance
- Telephone, email assistance and more…
Why choose us
Expert work from a qualified team